THE OBJECTIVES OF THE GUILD ARE:
• To assist members to believe in the truth, do righteousness
• To work as trustworthy members who work for the church of God.
• To pray, daily, the Guilds prayer
• To attend at least one service a week.
• To attend meetings without fail.
• To make planned confession at least twice a year.
• The evangelism, Bible study and Retreat.
Membership shall be all baptised and unmarried women who desire
to fulfil their Christian life within the Guild.
ADMISSION TO MEMBERSHIP
The procedure and requirement for admission shall be:
• A full member of the Parish and who financially contributes to
• Unmarried woman who would be discipled, at least six (6)
months by a Parish leader or her delegate.
• The admission shall be done by a priest who will make certain
that whoever wishes to be member is enrolled with the Parish.
• The admission will take place in the service where other
members are present, and if possible, the Diocesan
representatives should be present.